This is a floral design of the Khaleeji Flower Hair Clips. It includes Rhinestones , in addition to the basic flower. Lots of volume on this one.
- 8 inches or 20 CM Diameter / Width
- Soft Silk Material
- High Quality Durable Clamp
- Traditional Floral Design, includes Rhinestones.
These products are custom manufactured by alsharifa, they will stand in a class by themselves. We set high quality production standards.
What is a Khaleeji Flower Clip Used For?
The Khaleeji Flower Hair Clip is used for:
(1) As an ornament on the hair (large hair clip) by women who do not wear scarves
(2) As an ornament on top of a scarf (Hijab)
(3) As an ornament (large hair clip) to create a more voluminous head cover (Hijab.) This will produce a hijab bump, or more volume behind the head, which is a desired look by many Muslim women.
Why is it Called Khaleeji?
Khaleeji is the Arabic word meaning "from the Gulf areas", which is the GCC Countries; e.g. UAE, Saudi, Qatar, etc.
Is the Khaleeji Clip the Same as a Gamboo3a or Shabasa?
The Khaleeji Flower Hair Clip is loosely referred to as Gamboo3a or Shabasa. The hair clip is just a hair clip, Shabasa is a Persian word used to mean hair clip. So Shabasa is just a hair clip. Gamboo3a is the resulting product of hijab plus hair clip, this is the entire large volume making up the bumped hijab. The Gamboo3a is also known as Hijab Bou-Naf5a in the GCC countries, which literally means a Blown-up Hijab (like a balloon).
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I use this one almost every day. It is beautiful even on its own. It adds exact amount of volume I need for my hijabs. I love it.